Committed To Legal Excellence
Fahrendorf, Viloria, Oliphant & Oster L.L.P. provides comprehensive legal services throughout Reno and northern Nevada. Serving clients for over a decade, we are known as a caring, aggressive and thorough law firm that has achieved significant results on behalf of clients statewide.
Our lawyers often assist each other, pooling resources and using all of their legal knowledge, insight and experience to represent clients to the best of their ability. We are upfront with clients and inform them of all their legal options. However, they remain in control of which path we ultimately take to protect their rights, futures and freedoms.
The Benefits Of Choosing Our Law Firm
We take a common-sense approach to each case with an eye toward minimizing our clients' risks and exposure. Here are a few other reasons to consider Fahrendorf, Viloria, Oliphant & Oster L.L.P.:
- Experience: Our lawyers have more than 100 years of combined experience in a spectrum of practice areas.
- Relationships: Our firm's overall philosophy is to take care of our clients' needs, not line our own pockets. The number of clients who come through the door is not as important to us as the quality of the relationships we develop.
- Recognition: Our law firm is rated AV Preeminent* by Martindale-Hubbell, denoting our stellar legal ability and high ethical standards.
- Results: Our Reno personal injury attorneys have recovered millions of dollars for our clients.
- Accessibility: We return calls the same day and offer evening and weekend appointments by request.
Call Our Personal Injury, Criminal And Family Law Attorneys Serving Carson City, Sparks And Northern Nevada
To learn more about our services in any area of our practice, contact Fahrendorf, Viloria, Oliphant & Oster L.L.P. by email or call our Reno office at 775-348-9999.
Se habla español.
*AV Preeminent is a certification mark of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.