Reno Civil & Commercial Litigation Attorneys
Rated AV® Preeminent by the Martindale-Hubbell® Legal Rating System
At Fahrendorf, Viloria, Oliphant & Oster L.L.P. our commercial and civil litigators provide a wide range of legal advice and counseling to businesses and individuals. Based in Reno, Nevada, our firm provides full litigation and trial services to an extensive array of industries, enterprises, and individuals.
Clients turn to our attorneys because we:
- Are renowned for our ethics and ability
- Have 100+ years of collective experience
- Are responsive to our clients’ needs at all times
- Devote our firm’s vast resources to a small caseload
- Pool our insight and skill for every case our firm handles
- Have secured millions in verdicts and settlements
Contact us online or call (775) 284-8888 to discuss your civil or commercial law issue.
Our Firm’s Approach
Commercial litigation can be complex and often presents unique facts and situations. Our firm's approach begins with a thorough investigation of the facts—and of the specific laws that apply to the facts—in order to develop a strategy that meets our clients’ goals. As in all areas of our firm's practice, our principal goal is to provide the best and most cost-efficient solution to their issues.
No matter the complexity of the problem, our attorneys and paralegals work with our clients to evaluate the legal issues and counsel our clients through all aspects of the litigation process—whether that is formal litigation, mediation, arbitration, or any of the myriad forms of dispute resolution.
Given the vast scope of commercial litigation, our firm uses a team approach to provide the most efficient and flexible use of our resources to our clients. Our firm's versatile and experienced Reno civil litigation attorneys handle a broad range of legal issues for our clients. As a result of our diverse experience, our firm regularly represents large institutional clients in major litigation, while at the same time providing tailored representation to small and medium-sized businesses and individuals.
Reno’s Leading Full-Service Law Firm
The following are examples of litigation matters handled by our firm:
- Contract and real property disputes
- Business litigation and valuation disputes
- Commercial landlord/tenant disputes
- Construction litigation of all types
- Product defect defense
- Personal and property damage claims
- Administrative proceedings
- Collection matters
- Mechanic's lien litigation
- Franchise agreement disputes
- All types of real estate claims
- Injunctive practice
- Non-compete and employment agreements
- Securities litigation
Our Reno civil ligitation lawyers also stay current on emerging technology and current trends in the law. Accordingly, our firm utilizes state-of-the-art technology in the courtroom and in document handling, retrieval, and production. Our lawyers meet weekly to discuss new matters, stay current on the law, and discuss strategy collectively. We believe these factors contribute to creating the best representation possible for our clients.
To schedule a consultation with one of our experienced Reno civil litigation attorneys, call (775) 284-8888.