The idea of a lawsuit can create a sense of anxiety in people unaccustomed to the legal system. This is a natural reaction to a process that seems mysterious, formal, and adversarial. Therefore, we understand when injury victims are nervous about consulting with our personal injury lawyers to explore their legal rights.
But you need not be nervous. At Viloria, Oliphant, Oster & Aman, L.L.P., we want to talk to you and hear what you have to say. You may have a claim for damages, and it is our job to passionately advocate for people who have been seriously injured by the neglect of others.
If you choose to schedule a consultation to determine if you have a claim, the following information can help us provide you with your very best options. It is all right if you don’t have everything on this list; however, the more information you provide will give us the most complete picture of a potential claim.
- The police report from your wreck, or if you have not received one, the name and badge number of the officer who processed the accident scene.
- The name and insurance information of the responsible driver.
- If the responsible vehicle is an 18-wheeler, bus, or a company vehicle, the name of the company.
- A copy of your auto insurance policy.
- The name and contact information of any witnesses to your accident.
- All photos of your injuries, especially ones taken soon after the accident.
- Photos or videos of the wreck, the vehicles, and the setting of the wreck.
- The current location of your vehicle.
- The name of every medical professional you have seen since the wreck.
- Any medical records pertaining to your injuries.
- Medical bills.
- Information about your employer and your wages.
Trust Viloria, Oliphant, Oster & Aman L.L.P.
Viloria, Oliphant, Oster & Aman, L.L.P., is a small law firm that provides high-quality legal representation to individuals. Our top-rated personal injury attorneys have successfully obtained millions of dollars in damages for our clients. You need an attorney who knows the law, knows how to win, and who will pursue maximum compensation for your personal injury claim. Call Viloria, Oliphant, Oster & Aman L.L.P. at (775) 227-2280 to schedule a free case consultation or contact our office through our website.