Top

Paradise, NV - Bicyclist Hurt in Crash at Valley View Blvd & Twain Ave

Paradise, NV - Bicyclist Hurt in Crash at Valley View Blvd & Twain Ave

Paradise, NV (March 24, 2024) - On Friday, March 22, a bicyclist was hurt after being hit by a motor vehicle in the Paradise area. The accident was reported at the corner of S. Valley View Boulevard and W. Twain Avenue early that morning at around 10:25 a.m. Emergency responders were quickly sent to the scene to render the necessary aid.

The injured party was riding a bike when he was struck by a driver. The victim was treated at the scene before being transported to University Medical Trauma Center for additional support. The area was temporarily closed while emergency crews were present. At this time, no updates on the condition of the injured party have been provided. An ongoing investigation into the cause of the accident is being handled by local law enforcement officials, and more information will be provided as it continues.

Our thoughts are with the injured victim and their family at this time. We hope for a full recovery.

Bicycle Accidents in Nevada

Riding a bike is a great way to get around and enjoy a beautiful day. Unfortunately, as a rider, you are greatly exposed in the event of a serious crash. In Las Vegas alone, there are nearly 490 bicycle accidents reported each year. Clark County is the site of nearly 82.7 percent of bicycle crashes in the state of Nevada. Statistics show that Washoe County, Nye County, and Carson City account for the remaining 17.3 percent of related crashes. Almost 75 percent of bicycle collisions take place in urban areas, and nearly 84 percent of related fatalities involve men over the age of 20. If you or someone close to you is hurt on a bike, you should partner with a trained personal injury lawyer in order to pursue full compensation for your injuries.

It can be difficult to get your life back on track following a serious bicycle accident. Your very way of life can be on the line. It is often difficult to put your life back together and get compensation for your injuries alone. Bicycle crashes are particularly serious, and victims are known to incur substantial injuries and damages. You do not want to be saddled with these growing expenses while also attempting to manage severe injuries. Take action on your recovery by pursuing a personal injury claim with the aid of a qualified lawyer.

You do not want to wait to get started on your case. The longer you wait, the harder it will be to get the full value of your claim. Only a competent Paradise bicycle crash lawyer will be prepared to get you the full recovery you are owed during this difficult time. We can be by your side at every stage of your recovery to fight for your legal rights. Contact the offices of Viloria, Oliphant, Oster & Aman L.L.P. to get started on your case. You can reach us today at 775-227-2280 to take action on your recovery.

Categories: 
Related Posts
  • Reno, NV - Car Accident with Injuries at Liberty & Sinclair St Read More
  • Reno, NV - Steamboat Pkwy & Marketplace Ln Injury Collision Read More
  • Carson City, NV - Injury Wreck Closes All Lanes at I-580 & William St Read More
/