Reno Estate Planning Attorney
Helping to Plan for Your Future
Estate planning isn’t just about protecting your assets; it’s about protecting your family and ensuring that your legacy lives on long after you pass away. At Fahrendorf, Viloria, Oliphant & Oster L.L.P., we understand how tough it can be to plan for the end of your life, which is why we try and make it as easy as possible. Our full-service firm provides personalized and comprehensive legal representation in estate matters, including:
With our help, you can plan for the future so that every aspect of your estate is arranged, saving your loved ones from dealing with taxes, disputes and other issues.
Call (775) 284-8888 or contact us online to discuss your estate planning issues in a legal consultation.
According to a survey from Caring, a senior care resources company, only 4 in 10 American adults have a will or living trust. While 81% of those over the age of 72 years old do in fact have estate-planning documents, younger people tend to brush the idea away as something they’ll eventually get done. However, it’s important for everyone to have their estate plans in order, even the younger generation, especially if they have children or own even a moderate amount of property or assets.
If you’re unsure about planning your estate, here are a few issues a compressive estate plan may address:
- Who will my property and assets go to if I die?
- Who will make decisions for me if I become disabled and can’t make them for myself?
- Who will manage my assets and personal affairs after I pass?
- Will my disabled child get everything they need if die?
- How can I minimize expenses, taxes and delays in regards to my assets?
- Who will take care of my children if I pass unexpectedly?
- If my spouse takes over my estate after I die, will they divide my property without a will?
- Who will take care of my dog or cat?
No Matter Your Needs, We Can Help
Estate planning and dealing with probate, wills, guardianship and elder law matters can be overwhelming, and a little scary. At Fahrendorf, Viloria, Oliphant & Oster L.L.P., our mission is to walk you through this arduous process in order to come up with a personalized estate plan that will ensure your property and assets are protected.
Call (775) 284-8888 or contact us online to schedule a consultation with one of our Reno estate planning attorneys.